Marvin L. Wilkinson of Hot Springs, SD
The Corregidor Lighthouse as it appeared in 1945 when U.S. Forces re-captured the island. The lighthouse was torn down in 1950 and its bricks were used to rebuilt the new lighthouse.
Back to the edition of: June 1999
Corregidor Lighthouse - A Place in History
All contents copyright © 1995-2015 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
Subscribe to Lighthouse Digest
Lighthouse Service Sweatshirt
Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2015