Monomoy Point Lighthouse Station as it appeared in June 2008. The lighthouse was established in 1849. It was discontinued in the 1920s and sold into private ownership. The federal government bought the lighthouse station back in 1977.
Back to the edition of: April 2010
All contents copyright © 1995-2018 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
Subscribe to Lighthouse Digest
USLHS Marker Fund
Lighthouse Service Sweatshirt
Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2018